Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Chandigarh
Dr. Manmohan Singh Bedi being the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula and also the best surgeon for gallbladder removal in Chandigarh can ably handle all kinds of diseases of gallbladder and its complications. He is expert in handling complications of surgery of gall bladder and is referral center for such conditions. Considering his expertise, he can handle cancerous and non cancerous condition of gall bladder even in advanced stage.
Why Laparoscopic Surgery is Performed
Laparoscopic approach for abdominal surgery has evolved in a big way over last couple of decades. In laparoscopic or key-hole surgery the steps and procedure performed are same as in open surgery. Since the entire operation is made through small incision it provides the following benefits to the patient:
Advantages of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Less pain after operation.
- Less tissue trauma and hence healing time is reduced.
- Early ambulation and quick recovery.
- Early return of bowel functions.
- Early return to work and social life.
- Cosmetic advantage due to small scars.
My unit is equipped with most modern equipment for advanced laparoscopic surgeries. These High Definition 3-Chip Camera system from Karl-Storz and Stryker, Harmonic scalpel, thermosuflator, Enseal vessel sealing system, Bariatric equipment and OT table, etc.
Laparoscopic Gallstone Surgery in Chandigarh
Laparoscopy is common modality of treatment of gallstones. Laparoscopy involves making small holes on tummy and then doing dissection inside by putting thin instruments through these holes that decreases size of cuts and thus decreasing pain and expediting recovery that patient is able to carry out his or her routine chores from very next day. Laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder stones is very common these days.
Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Chandigarh
To know more about the laparoscopic surgeries, laparoscopic surgeon, treatment and cost estimate for operation, please share your request and reports at email@example.com.
Commonly performed laparoscopic surgeries are:
- Laparoscopic Anterior resection for carcinoma rectum.
- Laparoscopic APER for anal canal / lower rectal tumours
- Laparoscopic restorative proctocolectomy with IPAA for polyposis coli and ulcerative colitis
- Laparoscopic Right Hemicolectomy.
- Laparoscopic colectomy for colonic diverticulitis.
- Laparoscopic colonic resection (Hemicolectomy, Segmental Colectomy etc) for benign and malignant lesions.
- Single incision colonic resections
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy.
Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Thoraco-Laparoscopic surgery for Esophageal cancer.
- Lap surgery for Achalasia Cardia (Heller’s cardiomyotomy)
- Laparoscopic Radical Subtotal Gastrectomy for Carcinoma Stomach
- Laparoscopic Total Gastrectomy for Carcinoma Stomach
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
- Laparoscopic resection of esophageal diverticulum
- Laparoscopic excision of benign tumors of esophagus (leiomyoma).
- Laparoscopic surgery for inguinal hernia (Lap TEP & TAPP repair)
- Laparoscopic mesh repair for Incisional & Umbilical Hernia
- Laparoscopic repair of Diaphragmatic Hernia.
- Laparoscopic gastroplasty and fundoplication for short esophagus and hiatus hernia.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Lap CBD exploration for CBD stone
- Laparoscopic surgery for choledochal cyst
- Laparoscopic Right and Left Hepatectomy
- Laparoscopic resection for benign liver lesions
- Laparoscopic Whipples Pancreatoduodenectomy
- Laparoscopic Distal pancreatectomy
- Laparoscopic pancreatic necrosectomy for pancreatic necrosis
- Video assisted retroperitoneal debridement for pancreatic necrosis.
- Laparoscopic splenectomy
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic adhesiolysis
- Lap Appendicectomy
Frequently Asked Questions about Laparoscopic Surgery
routine within few hours of surgery.